James Frew Limited (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which personal information will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand what we will do with your personal information. This policy covers the GasSure website operated by James Frew and does not extend to links to other websites from this site.
By visiting www.gassure.com you accept this policy.
We are the data controller for the purposes of data protection legislation.
Information we collect
We will collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give to us. We collect information you give us when you subscribe to our services, fill in forms on our site www.gassure.com (our site) or correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.We may request further information from you where this is required for the purpose of your contract with us. If we do not receive the necessary information to provide our services to you, we may either not be able to enter into a contract to provide the services to you or may terminate our contract with you.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information about your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings;
- information about your visit, including the pages and products you viewed, length of time spent on each page and page interaction information, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We combine your personal information received from our site with other information we hold about you or which we may receive from third parties.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Uses made of the information
Our legal grounds for our processing of your personal information are:
- consent, where you have agreed to us using your personal information; or
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with us to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with us; or
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject; or
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or those of a third party, such as enforcing our rights under our contract with you, maintaining our relationship with you as a service provider, marketing our services, web analytics and optimisation, updating and verifying your details, providing you with relevant information about our services and assessing whether to enter into a contract with you.
On the basis of the above legal grounds, we use your personal information in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to perform any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with information, goods and services;
- to carry out credit checks;
- to provide you with information about our offers;
- to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may interest you.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine information we receive from third parties with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).